2 kinds of save
Save as .skore file
- You can save the file as .skore in Skore app
- Only Skore app can open & read these files
- It’s like a “normal” file, think powerpoint file, excel file, …
- Skore file is essentially an XML file
Save as HTML web page
- You can save as .html file in Skore app
- .html file are the kind of files read by an internet browser like Chrome, IE or Firefox
- So these HTML file can be published on a server. On an intranet or SharePoint for example.
- To edit the file
- Just re-open it in Skore app, it will be recognized and opened like a normal skore file
- The HTML file will be saved and still usable. Don’t forget to re-publish on intranet if needed.
When you quit Skore app
User will be asked
When your computer goes to sleep
Known files are saved automatically. Previously-unsaved files are kept open.
- Create process portal skore file on an intranet
- Google Drive
- Media wiki