The purpose of this course is to introduce you to process improvement projects and the various tips and tricks we’ve picked up over the years. If you’re new to process improvement we hope this will provide an excellent introduction, even if you don’t use Skore app.
If you’re a seasoned process improvement expert you should still find something useful here. And if you’re planning to, or thinking about, using Skore app we show you how to apply it on your next process improvement project.
How this course works
The course is made up of a series of lessons that you can access at anytime.
Lessons contain general information about process improvement projects and specific instructions on how you apply this in Skore app. You choose what you want to follow and what you want to leave out.
If you’re new to process improvement and are thinking about using Skore app we recommend you follow all the lessons in order. If you are not using, or not intending to use, Skore app then lessons 2, 4 and 6 will still be of interest to you.
The lessons in this course are:
- Why use Skore app for process improvement?
- Prepare for your next process improvement project
- Start capturing process in Skore app
- How to run a process workshop
- Capture suggestions, questions, issues and risks in Skore app
- Analyze processes and suggest improvements
- Implement improvements in your organization